Tis The Season To Be Phlegmmy

Image result for Tis The Season To Be Phlegmy

Obscure Son has had irregular fevers for the last couple of weeks - one day he has one, the following he doesn't. At long last, we took him to his pediatrician

Turns out he has a mellow instance of pneumonia. In this way, it's back on anti-toxins (dreadful tasting stuff, there) for two or three weeks. 

The uplifting news it that I have yet another reason to abstain from evaluating my last few undertakings - I must be home with my child. 

Obviously, I could have quite recently brought the ventures home with me, however that wouldn't be any good times... 

On the splendid side, I've pretty much wrapped up the Quantitative Methods area of CFA Level 2. It's fortunate, since I show it in a couple of weeks.

Next Post :

THE JOYS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AT DAILYSTEALS.COM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...